Students are instructed how to properly and safely reload metallic cartridges, both handgun and rifle in this hands-on class. Students will develop 5 loads, load the ammo in the class and fire them in their own guns under the watchful eyes of the instructors. This is an NRA 8 hour certificate course.
- Class is 8 am to 5 pm, lunch is provided
- Two books, the NRA Guide to Reloading and The ABC's of Reloading are included with the tuition
- Components to load 100 rounds are provided
- Students bring their own gun to shoot the reloads they create
- New Lyman single stage equipment is used to insure students understand each step of the reloading process
- The calibers we are equipped to reload in classes are: 9mm, .38 spec., .357 mag, .40 S&W, 10mm, .44 spec., .44 mag, .45 ACP
- Please let us know which caliber you would like to reload for so we can be sure to have enough equipment for each student.
- NRA Certificate awarded upon successful completion of this course.