Remember, ALL members are responsible for the enforcement of these rules. If you should observe any of these rules being broken, please politely ask the rule breaker to stop. Should they continue to break the rules please try and identify the person if possible, note the time of the infractions and notify a club officer. There is a form available in the "Contact Us" section or you can call the club and leave a message.
- All uncased firearms must have their actions open and muzzles pointing in a SAFE DIRECTION at all times.
- All shooting must be done at approved targets.
- No shooting at any target closer than 21 feet from the firing line.
- NO one shall go forward of the firing line without all firearms being made SAFE, the "CEASE FIRE" signal being activated, and all shooters having stepped back from the firing line.
- No other rifle may be fired except any .22 or .17 caliber rim fire.
- NO CENTERFIRE rifles SHOTGUNS (except at sanctioned matches) allowed!
- Any pistol or revolver up to .500 S&W caliber may be fired.
- Due to fire hazards, no black power firearms of any kind are allowed.
- All armor-piercing, tracer, incendiary and bottleneck cartridges, or shot loads are PROHIBITED.
- Raised pistol, revolver, or rifle is PROHIBITED.
- No guest may handle or fire any firearm unless under DIRECT SUPERVISION of a member.
- A member and guest are limited to one shared firing point.
- Persons under the influence of, or in possession of, intoxicating substances shall NOT be allowed on the premises.
- No smoking, food, or beverage allowed on the ranges.
- Any damage to the premises must be reported to the club officials. Failure to do so will subject member to a disciplinary hearing, resulting in possible dismissal from the club. Remember you are under constant video surveillance while on club property.
- Use "DUD" box for the disposal of unfired or misfired cartridges.
- The range shall not be used for training persons for personal profit or gain.
- No drawing from a holster on the ranges (Only at Approved Activities)
NOTE: As of March 7, 2013 there is no smoking allowed in the club whenever the club is open to non-members. This includes, but is not limited to, pistol school, junior rifle, scouts, GBPL, USPSA, Friday action shooting, static steel, etc. It's still OK to smoke at other times, but please be considerate of your fellow members.
If you have any questions about any of these rules, please ask a board member for clarification.